(Is your server not living up to its potential? Order a server from us with promo code PACKETS for 15% off your first invoice)
For security reasons IPMI access is only allowed from IP addresses explicitly authorized to do so by the account owner.
Please follow the steps below to authorize specific IP addresses for IPMI access:
- Log in to QuickPacket Client Area.
- Click IPMI access (marked as red 1 on the picture).
- You will see a list of IP addresses currently allowed to access your IPMIs (red 2).
- Enter valid IP address into input box (red 3) and click Add to add this IP to the whitelist. You can see your current IP as recognized by our system just above the input box.
- In case you want to remove an IP from the whitelist: press Delete link (red 4) directly to the right of the IP to be removed.
Please allow up to 5 minutes for access changes to take effect. As always, please feel free to open a support ticket if you see any issues or have any questions.